|| Install Target Country by IP Address
|If you want to restrict access to visitors from YY country,Or you want to block a whole lot of countries. But make exceptions for ip addresses (eg: your IP Adress).
- Add the next line at the beginning of EVERY PAGE YOU NEED TO REDIRECT VISITORS
<?PHP $anp_path="cr/"; include($anp_path."cr.php"); ?>
or (if cr/ directory is a level up)
<?PHP $anp_path="../cr/"; include($anp_path."cr.php"); ?>
- Edit cr/cr.php ,You must set :
- You can add the IP address or the network`s IP range in the cr/exceptions_ips.dat file in order for the visitors to be able to visit your website.
- edit the Redirection Rules file(cur_re_rules.php), for country YY uncomment the line and place an invalid url for it (YY=404.php)
- To test and debug , poin your browser to http://www.yourdomain.com
When you are satisfied, set _DEBUG_MODE to 0.
You must edit cr/cr.php and modify it.